MMH is looking for high quality farmers to participate in our 2020 Hemp Seed Program. Ideally, a farmer will have 20-1,000 acres available to produce hemp seed. Approximately, this will cost $8,000 per acre while generating a gross profit of $20,000 per acre if grown successfully. Space is becoming limited!
1. Where is this program available?
MMH works with farmers across the US.
2. Why does the program have a 20 acre minimum?
MMH provides the farmer a wholesale seed production contract. So, to help ensure the farmer has the proper experience in place, this minimum has been established.
3. I'm a new hemp farmer. Is this program a good option for me?
Yes, when participating in the program, a farmer will receive free consulting from MMH which is around a $5,000 per month value.
4. Who provides the planting and harvesting equipment?
The farmer is responsible for providing this equipment. Typically, the next step in this process is for MMH to review whether or not the farmer has the correct equipment to complete the contract.
5. I'm very interested but my land is already committed for 2020. So, what are my options for 2021?
MMH can absolutely extend a contract for 2021 with a 10% deposit from the farmer to secure the opportunity. All contract details will be presented.