When purchasing hemp seed from MMH, we provide the farmer the bonus opportunity of participating in a hemp contract. This contract is for growing hemp seed. A farmer will need 20-1,000 acres. This will approximately cost $4,000 per acre while generating a gross revenue of $10,000 per acre when grown successfully.
1. Where is this contract available?
MMH works with farmers across the US.
2. Why does the contract have a 20 acre minimum?
MMH provides the farmer a wholesale seed production contract. So, to help ensure the farmer has the proper experience in place, this minimum has been established.
3. Who provides the planting and harvesting equipment?
The farmer is responsible for providing this equipment. Typically, the next step in this process is for MMH to review whether or not the correct equipment is in place at your farm.
4. I'm still interested in planting hemp in 2020 because I have land in a "warmer" climate. So, what option is still available for this year?
MMH can absolutely still extend a contract for 2020. All contract details will be presented.
5. Can I still purchase hemp seed from MMH without participating in a contract?
Yes. The contract is a bonus opportunity for a farmer who purchases our hemp seed but it is not mandatory.
6. How do I contact MMH about this contract?
MMH is available at 866-253-6733 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist farmers with questions and to help farmers secure their spot. Limited contract opportunities available, so contact today!